Indendørs og udendørs pool, børnepool og vandrutsjebaner
COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 26-06-2020:
Upon arrival :
* Access to the mobile home: from 4 p.m. only.
* On arrival, present yourself alone at reception and take your own pen.
* The deposit: we recommend using the credit card.
* Use the hygiene devices available to you (hydroalcoholic gel).
* People staying in one and the same Mobile Home must respect the directives in place.
* Our staff keep a distance of 1 meter at all times with you, we ask you to do the same so that everyone can have a pleasant and safe stay.
On site at the campsite:
* We adapt the routes and traffic directions in our infrastructure, so that you can keep a sufficient distance from other hosts.
* Swimming pool and sanitary facilities: hydroalcoholic gel is available in front of the entrances.
* Although the reception is open, we ask that you contact us by telephone as much as possible.
* If you come to the reception, we ask you to come alone.
On the playgrounds:
* These areas are reserved for children and are under the responsibility of the parents,
* Use the hydroalcoholic gel available to wash your hands and those of children,
* Make sure to keep a reasonable distance,
* The port mask is recommended for children over 6 years old.
Sprog talt i receptionen
Butikker og mad
Chemin du Camping
Franche-Comté - FRANKRIG