COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 19-06-2020:
* As well as the normal cleaning between guests, all contact points and soft-furnishings (seating area, curtains…) will be disinfected.
New protocols concerning bed linen :
All mattresses to have a plastic mattress-cover in place before any guests use the unit this season. All mattresses to be disinfected between guests
* Guests will be supplied sealed pillow protectors, duvet protectors and mattress covers in “blister packs” to open and install themselves
* If the guest has reserved bed-linen and/or towels, these will be also provided in blister packs for the guest to make their own beds, using both the sheets and pillowcases and the duvet, pillow and mattress protectors.
For guests bringing their own linen, they should put the protective covers on the duvet, pillows ad mattress, before making the beds with their own bed linen
* Disinfection of air-conditioning units
* Due to extension of the period the units have to be left between visits, arrival times will be delayed to 17h00, and the mobile home should be vacated by 9h00 on departure day.
* Introduction of a badge system on the doors of mobile-homes to indicate that the cleaning and disinfection protocols have been completed
* There will be no children’s clubs this year, instead a program of activities will be available for the family to enjoy together.
Water funThe real water lovers are not too short on this family campsite. The aqua park with its outdoor pools, children's pool, indoor pool and water slides are just the tip of the iceberg. At the lake it is lovely to stay on the soft sandy beach that slowly runs into the lake. For the active ones among us there is the possibility to rent a motorboat, catamaran or surfboards. In short, in terms of water fun there is more than enough to experience at Camping La Reserve.
AccommodationThe accommodation at Camping La Reserve are all private property, the owners use the rental possibility offered by the campsite. As a result, there may be differences in the device. The basic equipment is the same for all mobile homes and meets modern requirements. All accommodation is equipped with a plancha (gas grill) as a BBQ is not allowed.
EnvironmentThere are many possibilities in the immediate vicinity of the campsite. Go for a day at the beach, the Atlantic Ocean is known for its high waves and wide, long sandy beaches. Drive in the direction of Biscarosse plage or in the direction of Mimizan and you will have a great time. For those who are looking for more peace, the beach of La Teste de Buch is a must. But did you know that you can also cycle endlessly on specially designed bicycle paths? The vineyards and Bordeaux are also great day trips.
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
Ave Felix Ducourneau 1229
Aquitaine - FRANCE