COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 06-07-2020:
* Arrivals only admitted after 16.00
* Departures have to be before 10.00
* Deposit needs to be prepared before arrival, in 2 amounts : cleaning and security deposit
* customer has to bring his own pen to the check-in
* Beds are equipped with fully impermeable covers which are used in sanitary institutions to guarantee a high level
of hygiene. They will provide quilts and pillows, and kits with disposable covers are made available for every bed. It is essential to use
them and to add bedding. Sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases (double beds 140 x 190 an singles 70 x 190).
* The campsite will do everything possible to ensure the smooth running of it's facilities and services whilst maintaining measures to ensure your security within the context of the government's instructions
* Pools are open if they are present at the campsite, a maximum number of persons is allowed to enter, 1 person per 4m2 in compliance with the government rules.
Camping Sen YanCamping Sen Yan offers holiday-goers of all ages plenty to enjoy, as is demonstrated by the long list of facilities, which include:
" 2 heated swimming pools and a natural pool
" A covered swimming pool
" A spa and wellness centre
There's also is plenty to keep youngsters entertained at Camping Sen Yan, such as:
" 2 slides
" water play area
" an extensive entertainment programme
Camping Sen Yan is a truly fantastic destination for young and old!
Your accommodation at Camping Sen YanSecluded in the pine forests, on a 8 hectare site, this campsite is a tropical delight. The mobile homes are situated on large pitches.
The surroundings at Camping Sen YanMézos is just 10km from the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic coast, surrounded by a 9,000 hectare pine forest, through which many streams and small rivers flow. Enjoy cycling along one of the many cycle routes in the area. With around 106 kilometres of gorgeous white beaches and the opportunity to take body boarding and wave surfing lessons, this stretch of coast is a huge hit with beach lovers. The lovely town of Mimizan is around 15 kilometres away, or you could visit the sophisticated city of Biarritz.
Fancy a tropical surprise on the Atlantic coast? Then go to Camping Sen Yan!The diverse mix of facilities, such as the swimming pools and spa and wellness centre, the park's tropical décor, including palm trees and bamboo plants, and the stunning surroundings, with fun activities such as cycling for all, make this campsite an ideal destination for the entire family.
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Rent / Sale / Loan
Shops and food
Aquitaine - FRANCE