COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 19-06-2020:
* As well as the normal cleaning between guests, all contact points and soft-furnishings (seating area, curtains…) will be disinfected.
New protocols concerning bed linen :
All mattresses to have a plastic mattress-cover in place before any guests use the unit this season. All mattresses to be disinfected between guests
* Guests will be supplied sealed pillow protectors, duvet protectors and mattress covers in “blister packs” to open and install themselves
* If the guest has reserved bed-linen and/or towels, these will be also provided in blister packs for the guest to make their own beds, using both the sheets and pillowcases and the duvet, pillow and mattress protectors.
For guests bringing their own linen, they should put the protective covers on the duvet, pillows ad mattress, before making the beds with their own bed linen
* Disinfection of air-conditioning units
* Due to extension of the period the units have to be left between visits, arrival times will be delayed to 17h00, and the mobile home should be vacated by 9h00 on departure day.
* Introduction of a badge system on the doors of mobile-homes to indicate that the cleaning and disinfection protocols have been completed
* There will be no children’s clubs this year, instead a program of activities will be available for the family to enjoy together.
Make A SplashThe campsite featured a covered and heated swimming pool with a splash pool with slide for the little ones. Outside there is a heated swimming pool with water games, slides and a spa bath. This is the perfect place for the whole family to enjoy time together. You can also go to the nearby beach, rent a pedal boat or go fishing for a day by boat. While the children are having a good time, you can relax in the hot tub or read a book on one of the loungers by the heated pool.
SurroundingsThe beautiful surroundings of the Domaine de Kerlann campsite have a lot to offer. Visit the typical Breton fishing villages such as Bénodet or the pleasant city of Nantes. All in all, a stay at Camping Domaine de Kerlann offers many options to keep you entertained during your fantastic in Brittany.
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
Brittany - FRANCE