COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 07-07-2020:
* Arrivals only admitted after 16.00
* Departures have to be before 10.00
* Deposit needs to be prepared before arrival, in 2 amounts : cleaning and security deposit
* customer has to bring his own pen to the check-in
* Beds are equipped with fully impermeable covers which are used in sanitary institutions to guarantee a high level
of hygiene. They will provide quilts and pillows, and kits with disposable covers are made available for every bed. It is essential to use
them and to add bedding. Sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases (double beds 140 x 190 an singles 70 x 190).
* The campsite will do everything possible to ensure the smooth running of it's facilities and services whilst maintaining measures to ensure your security within the context of the government's instructions
* Pools are open if they are present at the campsite, a maximum number of persons is allowed to enter, 1 person per 4m2 in compliance with the government rules.
Facilities at Camping Les PinsAn indoor swimming pool with children's pool, a lagoon pool with rapids and water slides, a total of 1000 m² of water fun. But water fun is not the only thing on Les Pins! Jump endlessly on the bouncy castle, swing in the playground and join your holiday friends in the games and sports competitions of the animation team. In the meantime, parents hit a ball on the tennis court or get pampered in the wellness centre. Or do you rent bicycles for a joint bicycle tour? After that you have earned a nice dinner in the camping restaurant!
Côtes d’AmorDid Erquy, Uderzo provide inspiration for the Gallic village of Astérix and Obélix? Equy is a charming village and most important port for catching the scallops. The streets are paved with the local pink sandstone, the color of the cliffs. You will find an exceptional place with one of the most beautiful views in Brittany at Cap Fréhel. High cliffs above the sea of slate and pink sandstone with the well-known smuggler's path along the cliffs. Follow this path to the photogenic castle, Fort la Latte. Also plan a vacation day to Dinan one of the most picturesque towns in Brittany. Dinan has no history without cracks but the city has been beautifully restored. In the veille ville you will find old streets with half-timbered houses attractively decorated with colorful geraniums. A walk on the restored city walls provides views of the Ranche river. And there is much more to see in Brittany, discover this for yourself during your holiday at Camping Les Pins!
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rue des Moulin 86, Le Guen - Av Léon Hamonet
Brittany - FRANCE