Campsite du Bois de Reveuge
Indoor pool and outdoor pool with slides
COVID 19 measures
* All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 03-07-2020:
* The swimming pools will be open
* The water is chlorinated, disinfected and disinfecting. It is analysed and controlled very often.
* Until further notice, social distancing must be respected.
* The bar, the pizzeria and the snack will be opened, enforcing the current regulation.
* The entertainment and the kids club will be suitable to the current regulation in order to respect the social
* Team sports (football, basketball tournaments…) should not be allowed in the first instance.
* Access to infrastructures and activities will be possible too : mini-golf, archery, rifle shooting, canoes, pedal-boats,
playgrounds…. as long as the established organisation is respected.
* Accommodations and washroom buildings cleaning will be strengthened, following a strict protocol.
* Welcoming procedures will be adapted in order to respect the social distancing and to restrict the interrelationship between the campers.
* Use of masks is obliged in common areas, such as restaurants.
The facilities at Camping du Bois de Reveuge
• 3 swimming pools - whole season
• Entertainments team - 02/07 – 27/08
• A range of sports facilities
Some other features of the park:
• Restaurant opening period: 02/07 – 27/08
• Mini-market opening period: whole season
Your accommodation at Camping du Bois de ReveugeYou have a choice of chalets or mobile homes. The chalets all have a private terrace complete with garden furniture and parasol. They are also equipped with a variety of fittings such as a refrigerator and microwave. The mobile homes also have their own private terrace complete with garden furniture. You are also allowed to pitch a tent next to your mobile home.
The area surrounding Camping du Bois de ReveugeHuanne-Montmartin is located in a beautiful green landscape amidst 20 hectares of rolling pastures, woodland and lakes. You can visit many interesting sights in the surrounding area such as a variety of churches and castles. You can also spend a day at the dino zoo, a place where dinosaurs come back to life. The beautiful woodland landscape also provides plenty of opportunity for a range of walking and cycling trips.
You will enjoy an unforgettable holiday at Camping du Bois de Reveuge!This is the destination that you and your children will be talking about long into the future! The beautiful surroundings, the many sports facilities and the beautiful swimming paradise are a real experience for the whole family.
Mini club02/07 – 27/08
Evening entertainment 02/07 – 27/08
Bar:02/07 – 27/08
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
Franche-Comté - FRANCE