COVID 19 measures
* All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 03-07-2020:
* Staff is equipped with face masks and trained in maintaining safety distances
* cleaning is adapted to rules and regulations
* limited number of persons in the reception and routing had been put in place to avoid crossing
* pools are open, but restrictions may apply (limited number of persons)
* restaurants and bars are open, limitations may apply ( social distancing, use of facemask, etc...)
* animation programs are adapted to the new way of life (social distancing and no contact sports)
Facilities at Camping Le Grand LacStaying at this partially shaded campsite on the banks of the beautiful Vouglans lake is a delight:
• Swimming pool
• Sandy beach and diving towers
• Fun activities
And there is plenty for your children to do too:
• Children's pool for the little ones
• Pedalo hire
And you can do your shopping at the small supermarket on the campsite.
Your accommodation at Camping Le Grand LacYou will stay in a comfortable mobile home at this family campsite. The mobile homes include two bedrooms and a beautiful patio with outdoor furniture.
The Camping Le Grand Lac areaYou will find the natural lake, where you can spend many pleasant hours with your family, here at the campsite but there is much more to do in the area. Visit the Clairvaux adventure park with its extra long aerial tramway or take a wonderful walk in the extensive forests of the Jura. In addition to this, you can also visit the waterfalls at Hérisson or the Les Rousses winter sports resort. You will find pleasant pavement cafés and delightful restaurants in the town of Clairvaux-les-Lacs.
Book your holiday at Camping Le Grand Lac in the Jura!An unforgettable holiday with the whole family at this top campsite, with lots of fun in the water and relaxation. Camping Le Grand Lac offers you everything you need for a successful holiday. Book this genuine French holiday in the Jura at www.campingselection.co.uk and spend the rest of your holiday in the lake or discovering the local area.
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
B.P. 52 BP 17
Franche-Comté - FRANCE