COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 19-06-2020:
* As well as the normal cleaning between guests, all contact points and soft-furnishings (seating area, curtains…) will be disinfected.
New protocols concerning bed linen :
All mattresses to have a plastic mattress-cover in place before any guests use the unit this season. All mattresses to be disinfected between guests
* Guests will be supplied sealed pillow protectors, duvet protectors and mattress covers in “blister packs” to open and install themselves
* If the guest has reserved bed-linen and/or towels, these will be also provided in blister packs for the guest to make their own beds, using both the sheets and pillowcases and the duvet, pillow and mattress protectors.
For guests bringing their own linen, they should put the protective covers on the duvet, pillows ad mattress, before making the beds with their own bed linen
* Disinfection of air-conditioning units
* Due to extension of the period the units have to be left between visits, arrival times will be delayed to 17h00, and the mobile home should be vacated by 9h00 on departure day.
* Introduction of a badge system on the doors of mobile-homes to indicate that the cleaning and disinfection protocols have been completed
* There will be no children’s clubs this year, instead a program of activities will be available for the family to enjoy together.
The campsite is just 100 meters from the beach on the Mediterranean Sea, securely accessible via a pedestrian tunnel. If you are not a beach type the site is has more than enough to do! An aqua park with five pools, a wide range of sports for all ages and activities for children and teenagers. The area which is a two hours drive from Barcelona - is definitely worth exploring. However to enjoy good food you do not need to leave the campsite! With two bars and two excellent restaurants you will find everything to make your holiday complete. Do not delay and book today this popular campsite with Campingselection!
Wristbands are compulsory
Carrying a wristband is compulsory to show proof of residence on the campsite and for using its facilities. From 11/06 – 04/09/16 and 06/09 – 13/09 the wristband is free of charge.
The prices are:
Adults: 1 wk for €15, 2 wks for €21, 3 wks for €24.
Child (9-12): 1 wk for €10, 2 wks for €13, 3 wks for €16.
Entrance with a wristband includes: Aqua park, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, Gym/fitness, Mini-club and Youth club, 1 welcome cocktail, discount vouchers (Bar, Restaurant, Kiosk) , entrance to Disco (17+), 1 evening entrance to Foam party (for teenagers and adults), special entrance fees at the Beach club, introduction to making pottery (adults and children), the use of energy in your accommodation.
Adults: € 20,-
Children 12 years and younger: € 15,-
1 breakfast buffet (pastries, fruit, meats, fresh orange juice, warm drinks, serials and yoghurts)
1 meal in the Restaurant: 1 hot meal (meat or fish of your choice), 1 dessert.
Opening period heated swimming pool: 16/04 – 20/06 and 30/08 – 18/09 all other pools are opened the whole season
Restaurant: opened whole season
-Gas barbecue and electrique barbecues are allowed
-The beach facilities (sunbed, parasol etc.) can be rented from approx. middle of June
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
Route de Saint-Cyprien
66140 Canet en Roussillon
Languedoc-Roussillon - FRANCE