Campsite Le Domaine de la Roselière
Indoor and outdoor swimming pool with slide and jacuzzi
COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 03-07-2020:
* Arrivals only admitted after 16.00
* Departures have to be before 10.00
* Deposit needs to be prepared before arrival, in 2 amounts : cleaning and security deposit
* customer has to bring his own pen to the check-in
* Beds are equipped with fully impermeable covers which are used in sanitary institutions to guarantee a high level
of hygiene. They will provide quilts and pillows, and kits with disposable covers are made available for every bed. It is essential to use
them and to add bedding. Sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases (double beds 140 x 190 an singles 70 x 190).
* The campsite will do everything possible to ensure the smooth running of it's facilities and services whilst maintaining measures to ensure your security within the context of the government's instructions
* Pools are open if they are present at the campsite, a maximum number of persons is allowed to enter, 1 person per 4m2 in compliance with the government rules.
Water fun everywhereWhether you prefer a dip in the sea or a few laps in the pool, you have the choice at Domaine de la Roselière. At the beach kids can enjoy kite flying or stay on site and make use of the fantastic playground or sports ground. They’re sure to sleep well at night!
Hiking, cycling and boatingThe campsite is located in Picardy in the north-west of France, so offers the perfect environment for beautiful walks and bike rides. Cycle to Le Crotoy, a nature lover’s paradise or walk through Saint-Valery-sur-Somme and explore the through medieval streets and Picarvie Museum.
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Route de Nouvion
Picardie - FRANCE