Campsite Les Charmettes
Two heated swimming pools and indoor swimming pool
COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 19-06-2020:
* As well as the normal cleaning between guests, all contact points and soft-furnishings (seating area, curtains…) will be disinfected.
New protocols concerning bed linen :
All mattresses to have a plastic mattress-cover in place before any guests use the unit this season. All mattresses to be disinfected between guests
* Guests will be supplied sealed pillow protectors, duvet protectors and mattress covers in “blister packs” to open and install themselves
* If the guest has reserved bed-linen and/or towels, these will be also provided in blister packs for the guest to make their own beds, using both the sheets and pillowcases and the duvet, pillow and mattress protectors.
For guests bringing their own linen, they should put the protective covers on the duvet, pillows ad mattress, before making the beds with their own bed linen
* Disinfection of air-conditioning units
* Due to extension of the period the units have to be left between visits, arrival times will be delayed to 17h00, and the mobile home should be vacated by 9h00 on departure day.
* Introduction of a badge system on the doors of mobile-homes to indicate that the cleaning and disinfection protocols have been completed
* There will be no children’s clubs this year, instead a program of activities will be available for the family to enjoy together.
Make A SplashKids can have fun in the outdoor swimming pool, zipping down one of 4 water slides or escape the hot sun in the indoor pool. There is also a large water playground with various waterspouts, figures and fountains. Adults can relax in the hot tub, work up a sweat in the sauna, indulge in a beauty treatment or just get lost in a good book by the pool. If that’s not enough water therapy, you can visit the nearby beach and make sand castles to your hearts content!
Local AreaWe’d recommend a day trip to the island of Oléron, which can be easily reached from the mainland by bridge. A little further afield is Ile de Ré, another worthwhile visit. This trip can be combined with a trip to the beautiful aquarium found in La Rochelle.
Near the campsite, you’ll find the Zoo de la Palmyre, the largest privately owned in France. More than 1,600 animals can be admired here. In the evening, you can visit the nearby Lunapark with the children. A trip to the Planet Exotica dinosaur park will give them a thrill! With older children, a pit stop at the go-kart track in Royan is recommended. All in all, there are plenty of options to keep you entertained during your fantastic holiday at Les Charmettes!
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
Avenue de la Palmyre
17570 Les Mathes
Poitou-Charentes - FRANCE