Holiday park Les Coteaux de Sarlat
Partially covered heated swimming pool with children's pool
COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 07-07-2020:
* Social distancing is applicable
* maximum of 2 persons at once in the reception area and obligation to wear a mask inside
* Outdoor pools are open but at limited capacity
* Indoorpools are not open due to government regulations
* equipment is cleaned thoroughly
* restaurants are open from 20th of june, breakfast areas open 1st of july mask are obligatory inside
* spa's, gamerooms, etc.. are open with limited number of persons inside
* Fitness and luggage storage remain closed till further notice.
* Entertainment is offered on sites that had this option before, but with restrictions according to the regulations from the french government
Facilities at the holiday parkThe site is great for children, they will struggle to decide what they want to do first. There is a swimming pool which is half-covered and also 2 excellent children's pools where your children will have fun for hours. If you are into sports, there is a fitness room for any exercise and after that you can just go into the sauna for some relaxation.
Historic Sarlat and plenty of actionThe Coteaux de Sarlat holiday park is located in the Dordogne and, more precisely, in the Perigord. This region is known for its castles, abbeys and prehistoric sites. Ever heard of the caves of Lascaux? The original cave can no longer be visited, however there has been a recreation, so you can see the best of the caves. The (original) paintings are more than 17,000 years old and are breathtaking. But the Dordogne is also the place for those who are looking for adventure. Horse riding, climbing, karting, quad biking, mountain biking and more. It is recommended to go canoeing. There are lovely routes where you will be at heart with nature and you can see impressive castles. You are also close to the medieval town of Sarlat la Caneda which has been revived in recent decades to the bustling heart of the Dordogne. A traditional market is held every Saturday on Place de la Liberté and architect Jean Nouvel (former resident) converted the 14th-century church Église Sainte-Marie into a covered market hall. He had a lift built in the old bell tower of the church and from the top you have of course a magnificent view over the roofs of this fairy-tale town. Vive La France!
Children / Teenagers
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Languages spoken at the reception
Lieu- dit La Vigne du Foussat
Limousin - FRANCE