COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 08-07-2020:
* Social distancing is applicable
* maximum of 2 persons at once in the reception area and obligation to wear a mask inside
* Outdoor pools are open but at limited capacity
* Indoorpools are not open due to government regulations
* equipment is cleaned thoroughly
* restaurants are open from 20th of june, breakfast areas open 1st of july mask are obligatory inside
* spa's, gamerooms, etc.. are open with limited number of persons inside
* Fitness and luggage storage remain closed till further notice.
* Entertainment is offered on sites that had this option before, but with restrictions according to the regulations from the french government
In the middle of the resort you will find a swimming pool and a paddling pool encircled by a sun terrace with sun loungers and sunshades. During July and August the holiday park organises an entertainment programme for kids and teens, giving you the chance to enjoy a few relaxing hours in the wellness spa.
Or maybe you could take a quick tour through the large vineyards that border on the grounds of the holiday park. Rent a bike and cycle to the Canal du Midi which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. If you would like to drive to the Mediterranean for a day then the beaches at Gruisson, Narbonne and Valras are only a 30 minute drive from the resort.
Restaurant and bars
Both within the resort as well as in the surrounding area you will find restaurants and bars where you can satisfy your appetite. Spoil yourself with the specialities of French cuisine and enjoy a good glass of locally produced wine. The vintners always look forward to a visit and would be glad to offer you a wine tasting session. You can also get everything you need to rustle up a meal in your own fully-equipped kitchen in the supermarkets of Sallèles-d’Aude.
Tracing the steps of history
The Côté Canal Holiday Park is situated in an area with a markedly varied and eventful history, which in your holiday destination Sallèles-d’Aude stretches all the way back to the 9th century. In the local museum you can discover archaeological finds from the Gallo-Roman era. Further sights include the Saint-Roch church, the château and the canal locks of the Canal du Midi. It is also worth going on a day trip to the towns of Béziers and the medieval Carcassonne.
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Quartier Le Somail
11590 Salelles d'Aude
Languedoc-Roussillon - FRANCE