COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 29-06-2020:
* Particular attention is paid to frequent points of contact (door handles, remote controls, switches…).
* Accommodation and common areas are aired regularly.
* At reception our teams wear masks and antibacterial hand gel is available. Physical distancing and a one-way system have also been put in place.
* The swimming pools will be opened gradually over the next few weeks with certain restrictions and hygiene measures in place in accordance with government recommendations.
* The other leisure facilities will be opened in accordance with government authorisation.
Pool with a view
Is there a swimming pool? Yes, there is! La Marquisié has an indoor swimming pool with a separate children's pool. But what a view! Outside a large sun terrace overlooking the beautiful valley. Just sunbathe on a lounger while you hear the birds sing. Total relaxation? The sauna is waiting for you!
To start your day in France, fresh coffee and fresh croissants are on the table. You can do that here! Fresh bread and fresh croissants are delivered every day at the reception. Enjoy a real French breakfast with your family on your terrace or balcony with spectacular views ... Bonjour la douce France ! All holiday homes have a richly equipped kitchen that lends itself well to an evening of self-catering!
Discover the beautiful landscape of Trebas in the Tarn Valley. Do not forget to pay a visit to the Gorges du Tarn, a 500 metre deep canyon located in the Cevennes National Park. Stroll through the streets of the ancient city of Albi and admire the Sainte-Cécile Cathedral. Enjoy medieval castles and picturesque, traditional mountain villages surrounded by tranquility and natural beauty. It is the ideal holiday for those looking for peace and relaxation in a mild climate.
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Languages spoken at the reception
Lieu Dit la Girardie
Midi-Pyrénées - FRANCE