COVID 19 measures
- All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additionalinformation from the campsite/park <23-06-2020>:
- When you don’t have a door pin code or key card come to the reception to check in (max. 1 person per accommodation, no groups).
- The number of visitors per facility is restricted.
- To safeguard 1,5m social distancing, some facilities may limit group sizes.
- Book your bike rental in advance.
- Playing in the indoor and outdoor playground is always at your own risk and only accessible to children up to the age of 12. There is a maximum number of children per device and there are time slots.
- For safety reasons, Koos Konijn will stay 1,5m away and only a limited number of guests will be permitted to greet Koos from a distance.
- If you would like to be sure if the swimming pool is open, we advise you to contact the park reception.
- Pool capacity is limited to ensure 1,5m minimal social distancing.
- The park recommends you to wear your swimwear under your clothes when you arrive.
- Showers and toilets in the swimming pools are closed.
- Wellness treatments only by appointment.
Facilities for young and oldThere is so much to do at Aquadelta Holiday deciding what to do first is a difficult decision. Remember to pack your swimsuit; who doesn't want to whiz down the slide in the indoor pool! Just a selection of the activities available for kids include crafts, games in the pool, dancing, bowling and baking cookies. Older children can meetnew friends at the table tennis and football table. Fancy something with the whole family? Show your skills during a round of mini golf or throw one after the other during a game of bowling. Ingredients for supper can be bought in the on-site supermarket. Or would you prefer to reserve a table in the restaurant?
Versatile ZeelandZeeland is, just like most of the Netherlands, nice and flat, so is ideal for cycling. Bring your own bicycle or rent one at the park. Zierikzee is 12 km from the park and is a historic town with no fewer than 568 monuments. One of them is the Sint Lievens monster tower and you really can't miss it. And when you are in Zeeland you must go to the Watersnoodmuseum. Discover stories about the flood of '53, about the reconstruction, the Delta Works ... all told by the people who experienced it themselves. Finally, a tip that will make the children happy; Mini Mundi. An amusement park, miniature park and (indoor) playground in all in one! Do you dare to ride the roller coaster or would you prefer to step into the balloon tower? Fun guaranteed!
Good to knowThe facilities at this park are in the periods from 04-01-2021 to 15-02-2021, from 01-03-2021 to 15-02-2021 and from 10-11-2020 to 18-12-2020 limited opening times from Tuesday to Thursday. Due to maintenance works the swimming pool is closed from 16-11-2020 till 20-11-2020.
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
Hageweg 't Centrum 269
4311 NS Bruinisse
Zealand - NETHERLANDS