COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 23-06-2020:
* maximum 2 persons at a time in the reception
* wear a mask in areas where social distancing can not be maintained.
* maximum 100 persons allowed in and around the pools at one time. Campsite has created 3 hours time slots for this.
* no sunbeds are provided at the poolareas
* animation is offered but limited number of persons can join. staff wears masks and gloves and children need to bring their own pencils to miniclub.
* Sportfields and playgrounds are open for usage by up to 10 persons at a time. It is recommended to bring own materials such as table tennis rackets.
* evening entertainment is offered 3 times a week, mostly live music. The famous eurosol soirées will not take place this summer
* Shop is open, handgel is provided and use of a facemask is strongly recommended.
* a timeslot of 6 hours will be applied after cleaning, before the next guest can arrive in the accomodation.
* Customer needs to bring it’s own bedlinen, towels, duvets and pillows, campsite will not provide these this year.
Arrival time: 16.00 - 19.00
Babypackage €3,50 per day.
Towels: €4,- per week.
Breakfast is €6,50 per person per day.
The environmental tax is €0,25 per person per night (from 4 years old).
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
40560 Saint Girons Plage
Aquitaine - FRANCE