COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 07-07-2020:
* Arrivals only admitted after 16.00
* Departures have to be before 10.00
* Deposit needs to be prepared before arrival, in 2 amounts : cleaning and security deposit
* customer has to bring his own pen to the check-in
* Beds are equipped with fully impermeable covers which are used in sanitary institutions to guarantee a high level
of hygiene. They will provide quilts and pillows, and kits with disposable covers are made available for every bed. It is essential to use
them and to add bedding. Sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases (double beds 140 x 190 an singles 70 x 190).
* The campsite will do everything possible to ensure the smooth running of it's facilities and services whilst maintaining measures to ensure your security within the context of the government's instructions
* Pools are open if they are present at the campsite, a maximum number of persons is allowed to enter, 1 person per 4m2 in compliance with the government rules.
Facilities for the whole familyAt Camping de Maillac you will find all the basic conveniences for a great family holiday. You’ll find a nice swimming pool for a refreshing dip and a kid’s pool for the little ones, as well as plenty of entertainment and a playground. For active holidaymakers, there’s a sports field, tennis court and e-bikes can be rented from the campsite. Enjoy a cycle to all the beautiful places in the local area. No worries about the food too, just order a takeaway from the restaurant at Camping de Maillac.
Périgord NoirThe Dordogne, of course, offers up so much to do. Join one of the canoe trips organized by Camping de Maillac; it’s truly unforgettable! Venture out and about and discover Sarlat; a town to fall in love with. Go early to avoid the crowds and you can experience the medieval atmosphere at its best. Stroll through the city, view the antique shops, the arts & crafts and visit the farmers market selling regional produce. In July and August, Sarlat is under the spell of the renowned theatre festival. Like to take photos? Then Saint-André-d’Allas is a good tip. Another recommendation: the castles Bynac and Cazenac or Castelnaud-la-Chapelle ... fairy-tale-esque!
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
Limousin - FRANCE