COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 07-07-2020:
* Arrivals only admitted after 16.00
* Departures have to be before 10.00
* Deposit needs to be prepared before arrival, in 2 amounts : cleaning and security deposit
* customer has to bring his own pen to the check-in
* Beds are equipped with fully impermeable covers which are used in sanitary institutions to guarantee a high level
of hygiene. They will provide quilts and pillows, and kits with disposable covers are made available for every bed. It is essential to use
them and to add bedding. Sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases (double beds 140 x 190 an singles 70 x 190).
* The campsite will do everything possible to ensure the smooth running of it's facilities and services whilst maintaining measures to ensure your security within the context of the government's instructions
* Pools are open if they are present at the campsite, a maximum number of persons is allowed to enter, 1 person per 4m2 in compliance with the government rules.
Make A SplashThe campsite may be small, but the swimming pool is definitely not! Let yourself be carried away in the swimming pool rapids or enjoy the bubbles in the Jacuzzi. Along with the playground and Kids Club, your little ones are well looked after! In the high season, the campsite organizes many fun activities; play a game of tennis with a new friend or challenge your family to a game of bowls after dinner.
An enchanting environmentCamping l’Évasion is located in the Lot department. In addition to the beautiful city of Cahors and the pilgrimage town of Rocamadour, you'll find the most beautiful caves and castles in this region. Less than 20 minutes from the campsite is the last French castle from the Middle Ages, Château de Bonaguil.
Discover the caves of Grotte du Perle, Gouffer de Padirac and Gouffres de Proumeyssac; simply unmissable! And be sure to visit Sarlat, an undisputed gem. Begin at the Tourist Office and follow the marked walking route through this wonderful old town. The village of Puy-l’Évêque also invites you to discover the remains of a rich history, medieval ochre houses and charming streets.!
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Limousin - FRANCE