Campsite Des Pêcheurs
Swimming pool (planned for 2019), river and lakes
COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 26-06-2020:
Upon arrival :
* Access to the mobile home: from 4 p.m. only.
* On arrival, present yourself alone at reception and take your own pen.
* The deposit: we recommend using the credit card.
* Use the hygiene devices available to you (hydroalcoholic gel).
* People staying in one and the same Mobile Home must respect the directives in place.
* Our staff keep a distance of 1 meter at all times with you, we ask you to do the same so that everyone can have a pleasant and safe stay.
On site at the campsite:
* We adapt the routes and traffic directions in our infrastructure, so that you can keep a sufficient distance from other hosts.
* Swimming pool and sanitary facilities: hydroalcoholic gel is available in front of the entrances.
* Although the reception is open, we ask that you contact us by telephone as much as possible.
* If you come to the reception, we ask you to come alone.
On the playgrounds:
* These areas are reserved for children and are under the responsibility of the parents,
* Use the hydroalcoholic gel available to wash your hands and those of children,
* Make sure to keep a reasonable distance,
* The port mask is recommended for children over 6 years old.
A day at Camping Des PêcheursAfter you have picked up sandwiches at the reception or in the enjoyed a hearty breakfast, you day at Des Pêcheurs can begin. How about taking a dip in the swimming pool (planned for 2019) in the morning. The children's pool and the water playground have a roof, so they can make a splash in all weather conditions! And then in the afternoon fishing in the river or canoeing on one of the lakes? And at the end of the afternoon, why not indulge in a game of bocce your neighbor while the children go to rock with their holiday friends. And after a nice dinner in the village restaurant, you can enjoy a peaceful night’s rest.
A beautiful settingCycling fans can a fantastic 18km bike ride along the old railway line situated 5km from the campsite. If its hiking you love, you can enjoy a lovely amble over the mountains, passing by rivers, waters and forest paths. Indulge in sailing, canoeing, pedal boating and other water sports on one of three nearby lakes; Le Grand Lac de Claivaux, the reservoir of Vouglans and Lac Chalain. You can also enjoy some sunbathing and swimming there. We recommend a visit to the stunning waterfalls of Hérisson and the caves of Moidons. And don’t forget to take a break from all this adventure and sample some fine local cuisines and delicious Jura wines!
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
Chemin de la Plage
39130 Pont de Poitte
Franche-Comté - FRANCE