COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 07-07-2020:
* Arrivals only admitted after 16.00
* Departures have to be before 10.00
* Deposit needs to be prepared before arrival, in 2 amounts : cleaning and security deposit
* customer has to bring his own pen to the check-in
* Beds are equipped with fully impermeable covers which are used in sanitary institutions to guarantee a high level
of hygiene. They will provide quilts and pillows, and kits with disposable covers are made available for every bed. It is essential to use
them and to add bedding. Sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases (double beds 140 x 190 an singles 70 x 190).
* The campsite will do everything possible to ensure the smooth running of it's facilities and services whilst maintaining measures to ensure your security within the context of the government's instructions
* Pools are open if they are present at the campsite, a maximum number of persons is allowed to enter, 1 person per 4m2 in compliance with the government rules.
Le Trivoly has it allYou’ll find it difficult to tear the kids away from the awesome water slides and water jets at the swimming pool. Whether they’re enjoying crafts, sports, music or dancing, they’ll be well entertained by the enthusiastic animation team. The playground and cable car are also favourites of younger holidaymakers. And let’s not mention the lure of the nearby sandy beach! Enjoy an ice cream between meals at the restaurant or takeaway. You will find everything at Le Trivoly to get that wonderful holiday feeling!
France or SpainEnjoy the best of the two. Here in the border region, the Catalan influences are clear. Be sure to spend a day exploring Perpignan where you can discover the Palace of the Kings of Majorca, the Cathedral and the Castillet. Or just get lost and wander the charming streets before stumbling on a delicious tapas restaurant!
The Côte Vermeille was a great source of inspiration for great painters such as Picasso, Miro, Matisse and Dali. Visit the artists' village of Collioure or the Dali museum in Figueres. If you want to immerse yourself completely in art and culture then take a day trip to 'Gaudistad' Barcelona.
5, Boulevard des Plages
Languedoc-Roussillon - FRANCE