* Delay of 3 hours after guests leave before starting to clean any accommodation.
* As well as the normal cleaning between guests, all contact points and soft-furnishings (seating area, curtains…) will be disinfected.
New protocols concerning bed linen :
*All mattresses to have a plastic mattress-cover in place before any guests use the unit this season.
*All mattresses to be disinfected between guests
* Guests will be supplied sealed pillow protectors, duvet protectors and mattress covers in “blister packs” to open and install themselves
If the guest has reserved bed-linen and/or towels, these will be also provided in blister packs for the guest to make their own beds, using both the sheets and pillowcases and the duvet, pillow and mattress protectors.
For guests bringing their own linen, they should put the protective covers on the duvet, pillows ad mattress, before making the beds with their own bed linen
At the end of the holiday, any rented towels and bedlinen should be left inside a bag for the Siblu team to arrange laundry. The duvet, pillow and mattress protectors should be placed in a dustbin bag and left outside the mobile home.
Quilts and pillows will continue to be provided, there is no need for customers to bring these items.
* Disinfection of air-conditioning units
* Due to extension of the period the units have to be left between visits, arrival times will be delayed to 17h00, and the mobile home should be vacated by 9h00 on departure day.
* Introduction of a badge system on the doors of mobile-homes to indicate that the cleaning and disinfection protocols have been completed
* There will be no children’s clubs this year, instead a program of activities will be available for the family to enjoy together.
Plenty of entertainmentIn the spa you will find a steam bath, a jacuzzi and a beauty center where you can reserve all kinds of relaxing treatments. Experience your first scrub treatment or give your face a treat with a nourishing mask. Feeling active? Have fun in one of the two heated swimming pools with slides or the splash zone with various water games. The beach is approximately 1 km away, which you can easily reach on foot or by bike. During the day there are many activities organized by the animation team.
Nature and cultureThe surroundings of Camping Les Sables du Midi seem less important at first sight, after all you come to rest on the beach or one of the swimming pools. But actually the local area also deserves to be discovered. A visit to the cities of Béziers, Montpellier and Narbonne is a must, with each place offering its own rich history. The Canal du Midi, which is included on the World Heritage List of UNESCO, is also worth a visit.
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
Chemin des Rompudes
Languedoc-Roussillon - FRANCE