Campsite Les Pierres Couchees
Heated swimming pool and 4 water slides
COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 19-06-2020:
* As well as the normal cleaning between guests, all contact points and soft-furnishings (seating area, curtains…) will be disinfected.
New protocols concerning bed linen :
All mattresses to have a plastic mattress-cover in place before any guests use the unit this season. All mattresses to be disinfected between guests
* Guests will be supplied sealed pillow protectors, duvet protectors and mattress covers in “blister packs” to open and install themselves
* If the guest has reserved bed-linen and/or towels, these will be also provided in blister packs for the guest to make their own beds, using both the sheets and pillowcases and the duvet, pillow and mattress protectors.
For guests bringing their own linen, they should put the protective covers on the duvet, pillows ad mattress, before making the beds with their own bed linen
* Disinfection of air-conditioning units
* Due to extension of the period the units have to be left between visits, arrival times will be delayed to 17h00, and the mobile home should be vacated by 9h00 on departure day.
* Introduction of a badge system on the doors of mobile-homes to indicate that the cleaning and disinfection protocols have been completed
* There will be no children’s clubs this year, instead a program of activities will be available for the family to enjoy together.
Make A SplashThe children won’t be bored here for a single minute with all the swimming pools, water slides and nearby sandy beach. The heated paddling pool for the little ones offers coolness in the summer months, while there is excitement on the water slides and sand castles are waiting to be built on the beach. While the children are having a good time, you can relax in the hot tub or read a book on one of the loungers by the heated pool.
Local AreaIf you want to explore the surroundings of Les Pierres Couchées, you can rent a bike on site or simply take a nice walk on the beach. If you want to go a little further, you can take the car and make a nice day trip to Saint Nazaire where you can visit the enormous shipyard that built the Queen Mary II vessel.
A little further afield lies the bustling city of Nantes with beautiful artwork, performances and even a mechanical elephant! Keep the children entertained and informed with a visit to the educational park Planet Sauvage in Port Saint Père. Enjoy your fantastic holiday at Les Pierres Couchées!
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
Avenue des Pierres Couchées
Pays de la Loire - FRANCE