COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 19-06-2020:
* As well as the normal cleaning between guests, all contact points and soft-furnishings (seating area, curtains…) will be disinfected.
New protocols concerning bed linen :
All mattresses to have a plastic mattress-cover in place before any guests use the unit this season. All mattresses to be disinfected between guests
* Guests will be supplied sealed pillow protectors, duvet protectors and mattress covers in “blister packs” to open and install themselves
* If the guest has reserved bed-linen and/or towels, these will be also provided in blister packs for the guest to make their own beds, using both the sheets and pillowcases and the duvet, pillow and mattress protectors.
For guests bringing their own linen, they should put the protective covers on the duvet, pillows ad mattress, before making the beds with their own bed linen
* Disinfection of air-conditioning units
* Due to extension of the period the units have to be left between visits, arrival times will be delayed to 17h00, and the mobile home should be vacated by 9h00 on departure day.
* Introduction of a badge system on the doors of mobile-homes to indicate that the cleaning and disinfection protocols have been completed
* There will be no children’s clubs this year, instead a program of activities will be available for the family to enjoy together.
Make A SplashThe 3 large water slides and 3 swimming pools provide lots of water fun for the children. There is also a water slide for the smaller ones. It’s definitely recommended to visit one of the lovelt beaches in the area. Why not take a bike ride to the coast and visit the La Coubre lighthouse?
Local AreaThere is plenty to experience and visit near Bonne Anse Plage. The nearby Zoo de la Palmyre is the largest privately owned in France. More than 1,600 animals can be admired here. Kids will also relish a trip to the Planet Exotica dinosaur park while older children will love a pit stop at the go-kart track in Royan.
A little further afield you can visit La Rochelle. During the warm weather, you can quietly stroll under the many arcades or along the pleasant harbour with many bars and restaurants. All in all, there’s plenty to keep you entertained during your fantastic holiday at Bonne Anse Plage!
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
7 Route du Phare de la Coubre
17570 Les Mathes
Poitou-Charentes - FRANCE