COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 19-06-2020:
* Extra cleaning & ventilation of all acco's
* Limited acces to pools and facilities in accordance with the regulations made by the gouvernment
* Social distancing in restaurants and bars
* Less persons allowed in mini / kidsclub and no contact. Preferably outdoor activities
* Special app to book restaurant or activities
The facilities at Golfe de Lozari Holiday VillageYou can make use of a wide range of facilities on the park. These include:
• heated swimming pool with sun terrace
• extensive entertainment programme in July and August
• water sports centre (for an additional fee)
As this holiday village is car-free, your children will be able to enjoy themselves in complete freedom. Your children are offered:
• entertainment activities in July and August
• a range of sports fields
There are well-known places nearby:
1. Bastia – 80 km away
2. Saint-Florent – 27 km away (you can visit the charming port of Cap Corse)
3. Lîle Rousse – 9 km away
4. Calvi – 32 km away (It’s a medieval touristic town with a long coast shore and lots of fruit and olive trees)
Your accommodation at Golfe de Lozari Holiday VillageThere are 307 linked bungalows and a hotel on the holiday village. All the bungalows are either on one level or duplex, and all have a private patio with garden furniture.
The area surrounding Golfe de Lozari Holiday VillageThe holiday village lies in a truly spectacular location, in the middle of a 25-hectare nature reserve and near a marvellous sandy beach. The holiday village is near to the small town of L’Île Rousse and, a little further away, Calvi, the capital of Balagne with its historic upper and lower city. The beautiful Cap Corse, Corsica's peninsular, is also certainly worth a visit. The beach, at some distance from the holiday village, offers a number of excellent restaurants where you can enjoy a drink and a snack and watch the most beautiful sunsets.
Opt for a new experience in a relatively unknown holiday destination and book a stay at Golfe de Lozari by visiting Campingselection now!'Unknown is unloved' is certainly applicable to the Balagne, the region which is home to Golfe de Lozari. However, even though this region might not attract the largest number of tourists, you will certainly enjoy your holiday here! The holiday village's wide range of facilities, its tranquillity and space, its location near the beach and close to small towns such as L’Île Rousse and Calvi make Golfe de Lozari the ideal base for your Corsican holiday.
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Rent / Sale / Loan
Corsica - FRANCE