COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 07-07-2020:
* Social distancing is applicable
* maximum of 2 persons at once in the reception area and obligation to wear a mask inside
* Outdoor pools are open but at limited capacity
* Indoorpools are not open due to government regulations
* equipment is cleaned thoroughly
* restaurants are open from 20th of june, breakfast areas open 1st of july mask are obligatory inside
* spa's, gamerooms, etc.. are open with limited number of persons inside
* Fitness and luggage storage remain closed till further notice.
* Entertainment is offered on sites that had this option before, but with restrictions according to the regulations from the french government
The facilities at the Domaine des Mas des Vignes Holiday VillageWith its extremely spacious layout, the park offers lots of facilities to make your stay even more pleasurable. The holiday village's facilities include:
•large outdoor swimming pool (400m2) with water slide
•indoor swimming pool (70m2)
•WiFi in the central areas (for an additional fee)
In addition, you are also offered:
•extensive entertainment programme (in July and August)
Your accommodation at Le Domaine des Mas des Vignes Holiday VillageThe total area of the grounds extends to about 21 hectares and has a total of 180 holiday homes grouped into a number of blocks. Each holiday home has a patio with garden furniture.
The area surrounding Le Domaine des Mas des Vignes Holiday VillageThe holiday village is set against the hill, between the vineyards, near the town of Calvisson. You can visit one of the many wine growers in the immediate vicinity of the holiday village to taste the regional wine, or taste the most delicious olive oil. A visit to Nîmes and the Pont du Gard will also certainly be worth your while. The Provence's marvellous sandy beaches are about 40 km from the holiday village.
Picturesque vineyards alternating with olive groves, and a variety of excursions: Le Domaine des Mas des Vignes offers you all this!Does the idea of lying next to the swimming pool with a good book appeal to you, or do you prefer a more active holiday cycling through the marvellous surroundings and stopping occasionally at a vineyard? Le Domaine des Mas des Vignes offers you both, all on or near the holiday village!
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Route d’Aigues Vives
Languedoc-Roussillon - FRANCE