COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 08-07-2020:
* Social distancing is applicable
* maximum of 2 persons at once in the reception area and obligation to wear a mask inside
* Outdoor pools are open but at limited capacity
* Indoorpools are not open due to government regulations
* equipment is cleaned thoroughly
* restaurants are open from 20th of june, breakfast areas open 1st of july mask are obligatory inside
* spa's, gamerooms, etc.. are open with limited number of persons inside
* Fitness and luggage storage remain closed till further notice.
* Entertainment is offered on sites that had this option before, but with restrictions according to the regulations from the french government
Beach holiday with wellness factor
It only takes a few minutes’ walk from Nakara Holiday Park to reach the beach at Rochelongue. Enjoy care-free days by the Mediterranean with your family by going for long walks along the beach, building sand castles or playing a game of beach volleyball with your children. You can also find water sports facilities in the nearby area as well as tennis courts approximately 5 kilometres away. Enthusiastic golfers are gladly welcomed at the local golf club. If you’re looking for peace and relaxation then you’re sure to find it in the holiday park’s own wellness spa with saunas and a Turkish bath that you can access for a small fee.
Stroll through Cap d’Adge
An alternative to cooking in your own kitchen is a visit to the holiday park’s own restaurant. How about a little aperitif at the bar? You can also explore the possibilities in Cap d’Agde where you will find a diverse range of cosy restaurants that serve regional specialities featuring fish and mussels. Try out some lovely French wine and take a bottle home to enjoy on your own balcony!
Visit Sète, Montpellier or Béziers
Use your stay in Cap d’Agde to explore the beauty of the Languedoc-Roussillon region. Take a selfie on the famous Canal du Midi, visit the pinewood-covered volcano by the sea and walk through the bird reserve of Bagnas. Immerse yourself in the wonderful ambience of the medieval old town of Agde and marvel at the stunning manor houses, historic churches, the old quays and the numerous treasures in various museums. Sète, Montpellier, Béziers and Pézenas are also worth visiting. A particular highlight is the fortress town of Carcassonne high up on a castle rock. Book your beach holiday in the south of France right here with Campingselection!
Children / Teenagers
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Route de Rochelongue
Languedoc-Roussillon - FRANCE