COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 07-07-2020:
* Social distancing is applicable
* maximum of 2 persons at once in the reception area and obligation to wear a mask inside
* Outdoor pools are open but at limited capacity
* Indoorpools are not open due to government regulations
* equipment is cleaned thoroughly
* restaurants are open from 20th of june, breakfast areas open 1st of july mask are obligatory inside
* spa's, gamerooms, etc.. are open with limited number of persons inside
* Fitness and luggage storage remain closed till further notice.
* Entertainment is offered on sites that had this option before, but with restrictions according to the regulations from the french government
Quiet holiday park for golfersGolf de la Cabre d’Or holiday park, as the name suggests, is all about golf. An 18-hole golf course has been laid out on 75 hectares and special rates apply as guests of the park. After a few hours of golfing you can then dream away in a good book on a sunbed by the pool. All apartments have WiFi, so staying in touch with friends and family from home is no problem.
Central in ProvenceThe holiday park is located in Cabriès, which is centrally located in Provence. That means that you can go in all directions for a nice day trip. Aix-en-Provence (10 km) has the charm of a village and walking around is an event in itself. Around every corner is a beautiful building, a fountain or a special monument. And it is known for the authentic southern French markets with vegetables, fruit, books, flowers and flea and local products. Marseille is also such a nice city. It is rapidly developing into a hip coastal city on the Mediterranean. Le Vieux-Port (the old port) has been car-free since 2013 and is bordered by 2 forts. Museum lover? Then you cannot miss MuCEM. The building alone is impressive and inside you learn all about European and Mediterranean civilizations from early antiquity to the present. Just a few minutes from the park is Cabriès, a nice medieval village to explore on a morning or afternoon.
Children / Teenagers
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Languages spoken at the reception
Allée du Golf
Provence - FRANCE