Campsite Yelloh! Village Le Fayolan
Two heated swimming pools, one of which is covered
COVID 19 measures
* All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 03-07-2020:
* Staff is equipped with face masks and trained in maintaining safety distances
* cleaning is adapted to rules and regulations
* limited number of persons in the reception and routing had been put in place to avoid crossing
* pools are open, but restrictions may apply (limited number of persons)
* restaurants and bars are open, limitations may apply ( social distancing, use of facemask, etc...)
* animation programs are adapted to the new way of life (social distancing and no contact sports)
Camping Le Fayolan is a fine family campsite, with its own sandy beach, located on the shores of Clairvaux-les-Lacs (Lake of Clairvaux). This campsite offers all that's needed for a pleasurable, varied holiday for young and old. Book your holiday at Camping Le Fayolan with Campingselection.co.uk now!
The amenities at Camping Le FayolanThis campsite offers a wide range of facilities to make your stay as pleasant as possible:
• Restaurant, including take-away meals
• Various sports activities
• Sun deck with ice cream stand
For the kids:
• Activities for children of all ages
• 2 swimming pools
• Children's playground
An arm band must be worn for access to the swimming pool.
Your stay at Camping Le FayolanYou stay in a well cared-for mobile home. While you enjoy the wonderful weather and relaxation on the patio, the children are entertained by the activities team.
The surroundings at Camping Le FayolanThe campsite is partially terraced, so your accommodation has a beautiful view of the lake. Clairvaux-les-Lacs is a city located in the midst of medium-height mountains, dozens of clear lakes and a rolling landscape with dark green forests. The region is best known for its lakes, and you can choose from many different boat tours in the area. The Jura is a perfect destination for sport-loving and active holidaymakers. Why not take a lovely bike or walking tour? In the Jura you will find true nature: wild rivers, high waterfalls and clean, refreshing air. This is certainly not an area with mass tourism, yet you will find that there is plenty to do nearby. Simply put... pure enjoyment!
The best place to enjoy the summer in France is the Jura!At Camping Le Fayolan, you and your family will enjoy a delightful holiday!
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Shops and food
Franche-Comté - FRANCE